http://fishingthefraser.com/?wordfence_lh=1 SIXTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
imp source PART 1:
- hospital de órbigo ligar chicas The Ringing of the Bell
- busco mujer soltera en collado-villalba Words of Welcome – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prelude: “Variation on ‘America, the Beautiful'” – arranged by V. Labenske
- Call to Worship – Sis Sleadd
- Leader: We come to this worship lonely or empty or frightened.
- People: We come with our inadequacies to seek God’s wholeness.
- Leader: From delinquency we seek God’s forgiveness.
- People: And from our self-imposed helplessness we hope to be freed by the Gospel’s power for love and service.
- ALL: LET US WORSHIP GOD TOGETHER!
- Hymn 564: “O Beautiful for Spacious Skies” – MATERNA
- Call to Confession and Prayer (unison)
- O Holy God, we come in confession for our lack of love. We have neither loved ourselves nor our neighbors. We have passed by suffering and misfortune because of fear or busyness or preoccupation. We have prejudices against people too deep to fully recognize. Heal our pains, amend our faults, and guide us in ways of compassion. Hear our silent prayers of return …
- Assurance of Pardon – Sis Sleadd
- Leader: God loves us and frees us from all that we do to turn away from the transformative power of belief.
- People: God hears our cries and questions, and promises to remain in covenant with us.
- Leader: In the name of the Risen One, who came, who comes, and who is to come again, the heavy weight of our doubt is lifted.
- People: We are forgiven and may begin again to love as Christ loves.
- ALL: ALLELUIA! AMEN.
- Response 298: “There’s a Wideness in God’s Mercy” – IN BABILONE
- Time for Young Disciples – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Anthem: “We are Climbing Jacob’s Ladder” – arranged by John Carter
- The Summer Choir
- Scripture: 1 Corinthians 13:8-13
- Sermon: WHAT HAPPENS TO US WHEN WE DIE? – Reverend Joel Weible, Pastor
- Download the sermon to play on your own audio device: 070118 SERMON JW
- Hymn 489: “Open Now Thy Gates of Beauty” – UNSER HERRSCHER
- Affirmation of Faith – “The Apostles’ Creed”
- I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth,
- And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; he descended into hell; the third day he rose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
- I believe in the Holy Ghost; the holy catholic church; the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and the life everlasting. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks – Rev. Joel Weible
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Call to Offering and Offering
- Offertory: “God Bless America” – I. Berlin
- Doxology 592: “Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow”
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- One and Eternal God of time and space, we respond to you with joy as we lift up our tithes and offerings. The opportunity to share is a blessing for which we are very thankful. Your generous provision for our needs prompts us to be generous in return. Accomplish your purposes, we pray, through these gifts and in our lives. Amen.
- SACRAMENT OF COMMUNION
- Communion Setting #1: “In the Sweet By and By” – arranged by Mark Hayes
- Communion Setting #2: “Softly and Tenderly Jesus is Calling” – arranged by Mark Hayes
- Hymn 433: “There’s a Spirit in the Air” – LAUDS
- Charge and Benediction – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: “Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory” – arranged by M. McDonald