ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL
- Sundays at 9:00 a.m. in the Family Life Center (We are currently having class via Zoom; see link below)
- We are currently using Follow Me, the PCUSA’s church-wide, all ages, intergenerational curriculum. In the adult class we study different themes in 4-week “units” throughout the year that help us understand more fully what it truly means to “follow Jesus.”
- January 2022: Baptize
- 1/9 Remember Your Baptism
- 1/16 Cross the Divide
- 1/23 Die and Rise
- 1/30 Honor the Body
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82149430245?pwd=SU9TMUNWeTJBRW5QYjNuM0xUc2xRZz09
SMALL GROUP GATHERING
- Sundays at 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Zoom Conference
- Middle & High School (& anyone else who wants to join!!)
- Discussion and Fun!
- Click link Sunday evenings: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86306032527?pwd=QnVieHJFQWdldnV5UUdLdzFpQ2dHQT09
ADULT “Just” Conversations
- Sundays at 7:00 – 8:15p.m. via Zoom Conference
- This class is an on-going conversation around matters of “justice” that include racial, economic, national and state legislation, climate change, and theological issues. We believe that “the Church” is called to be more than a worshipping community and seek to understand how we may do our part in creating the “Kin-dom of God” on earth. All are welcome to join in!
- January 2022: A Look at the KY General Assembly 2022 Session
- 1/16 Overview (article: Kentucky General Assembly kicks off 2022 Session)
- 1/23 Selected Legislation (TBA)
- 1/31 Selected Legislation (TBA)
- February 2022: A Month of Ted Talks
- February is Black History month, and we will be viewing four Ted Talks that celebrate black lives, past and present. Join us for the videos and the conversation that follows.
- Click link Sunday evenings: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83491827788?pwd=ZVQ0bXE0N2NPZkNGYXE2Rk4vN2lqUT09