buy Lyrica canada pharmacy WORLD COMMUNION SUNDAY: SEVENTEENTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
buy modafinil online in the uk PART 1:
- pagina conocer gente de peñarroya-pueblonuevo The Ringing of the Bell
- learn the facts here now Words of Welcome – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prelude: Bread of the World in Mercy Broken – G. MARTIN
- Call to Worship: THE DRAMA OF CREATION – Lynne Anderson
- Leader: In the beginning, God made the world:
- Women: Made it and mothered it.
- Men: Shaped it and fathered it.
- Leader: All that is green, blue, deep, and growing,
- Women: Filled it with seed and with signs of fertility.
- Men: Filled it with life and with song and variety.
- ALL: GOD’S IS THE HAND THAT CREATED US.
- Leader: The world belongs to God,
- ALL: THE EARTH AND ALL ITS PEOPLE.
- Opening Hymn 229: From All That Dwell Below the Skies – LASST UNS ERFREUEN
- Call to Confession: THE DRAMA OF INCARNATION AND CRUCIFIXION
- Leader: When the time was right, God sent the Son.
- Women: Sent him and suckled him.
- Men: Reared him and risked him.
- Leader: Loved by the least, feared by the leaders:
- Women: The Word became flesh,
- Men: He lived among us, he was one of us.
- Leader: And when the world could wait no longer,
- Women: We took up our tools and made a cross,
- Men: fashioned from wood and fashioned from hate.
- Leader: He was a man of sorrow and acquainted with grief.
- Women: He was lashed with tongues and scourged with thongs.
- Men: He was nailed to the cross with human hands.
- ALL: AND DIED … HEAR OUR SILENT PRAYERS FOR FORGIVENESS. (A Time of Silence for Personal Confession)
- Assurance of Pardon: THE DRAMA OF SALVATION
- Leader: Jesus died declaring God’s forgiveness.
- Women: He rose on the third day, transforming death.
- Men: He sets before us new life.
- Leader: This is the place where we are made well again.
- Women: And all will be made well.
- Men: For God sent the Son into the world not to condemn the world.
- ALL: BUT THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED!
- Response 106: Alleluia, Alleluia! Give Thanks – ALLELUIA NO. 1
- Passing of the Peace
- Time for Young Disciples – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Anthem: In Remembrance – BURYL RED
- Scripture: Matthew 26:26 – 30
- Sermon: THE JOYOUS FEAST – Rev. Joel Weible
- Hymn 504: Draw Us in the Spirit’s Tether – UNION SEMINARY
- Affirmation of Faith – from THE IONA COMMUNITY
- We believe that God hopes and works for a world where all shall be included in the feast of life and that in Christ we see how costly it is to bring that world about.
- We believe that God of all the earth is at work beyond the churches as well as within them, working for justice so that all may have a say in what happens to them.
- We long for the time when all who hunger and thirst for justice shall be satisfied and we believe that despite the persistence of evil, now is always the time when more good can be done and we can make a difference. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Offertory: Living Bread – R. WILLIAMSON
- Doxology 592: Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow – OLD HUNDREDTH
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- One and Eternal God of time and space, we respond to you with joy as we lift up our tithes and offerings. The opportunity to share is a blessing for which we are very thankful. Your generous provision for our needs prompts us to be generous in return. Accomplish your purposes, we pray, through these gifts and in our lives. Amen.
- SACRAMENT OF COMMUNION
- Communion Music: Halle, Halle, Hallelujah! – J. BEHNKE
- Hymn 508: For the Bread Which You Have Broken – KINGDOM
- Charge and Benediction
- Benediction Response
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: We’ve a Story to Tell to the Nations – R. POWELL