buy Pregabalin online TWENTY-FOURTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
browse around this website PART 1
- rencontré fille sexe The Ringing of the Bell
- http://cubik.es/25914-dts28471-chat-gay-chueca-catalunya.html Words of Welcome – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prelude: “For the Beauty of the Earth” – arranged by Matthew Corl
- Call to Worship – Ashia Stoess and congregation
- Leader: We gather together in thanksgiving to God.
- People: For God has made us and the earth which gives us nurture.
- Leader: We gather together in gratitude to one another.
- People: For we are bearers of God’s blessing and love for the earth and its people
- ALL: WE REACH OUT IN CARE AND IN COURAGE SO THAT THE GOODNESS OF LIFE MAY BE FOR ALL GOD’S CHILDREN. AMEN.
- Hymn 559: “We Gather Together” – KREMSER
- Call to Confession and Prayer (unison)
- God of remembrance, do not forget your mercy. Remind us of your desire for us to share the fullness of life with all your children. We forget those who deserve our gratitude. We take our friendships too much for granted. We too often do not remember the right gesture until it is too late. Make us thankful and generous with all that has been given to us. Restore us to the joy of your salvation. Inspire us that we may rightly remember the past by building a legacy of hope for those who follow us that may know the goodness of Christ. In his name, hear our silent prayers of return …
- Assurance of Pardon – Ashia Stoess and congregation
- Leader: There is no chasm that cannot be bridged, no loss that cannot be recovered, no mistake that cannot be forgiven, no life that cannot be redeemed – by the grace of God in Christ our Lord.
- People: We have rejected vain desires, put away unwarranted fears and put our confidence in the mercies of God!
- Leader: Know that we are forgiven and that we have the ability to begin again.
- People: Glory be to God!
- ALL: ALLELUIA! AMEN!!
- Response 579: “Glory Be to the Father” – GLORIA PATRI
- Passing of the Peace
- Anthem: “Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God” – PVPC Bell Choir – arranged by Martha Lynn Thompson
- Scripture: Psalm 95:1-7
- Sermon: THANKFUL FOR THANKSGIVING – Reverend Joel Weible, Pastor
- Download the sermon to play on your own audio device: 111917 SERMON jw
- Hymn 551: “Come, Ye Thankful People, Come” – ST. GEORGE’S WINDSOR
- Affirmation of Faith: “The Apostles’ Creed” – Ashia Stoess and congregation
- I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth,
- And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; he descended into hell; the third day he rose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
- I believe in the Holy Ghost; the holy catholic church; the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and the life everlasting. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Offertory: “Here I Am, Lord” – arranged by Martha Lynn Thompson
- Doxology 592: “Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow”
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- Holy One, whose heart abounds with gifts, receive this offering as a sign of our intention to live surrounded by your mercy, inspired by your Spirit, open to the joy of your presence, and generous toward your world. In Christ’s name, Amen.
- Hymn 554: “Let All Things Now Living” – ASH GROVE
- Charge and Benediction – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: “We Plow the Fields and Scatter” – arranged by Robert J. Powell