buy Lyrica online india The Fifth Sunday of Easter
see here now PART 1:
- this link The Ringing of the Bell
- http://mizuage.es/156363-dts11380-la-nucia-hombres-solteros.html Words of Welcome – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prelude: Visions from Scripture: War in Heaven – Emma Lou Diemer
- Call to Worship – Ashia Stoess
- Leader: This is the day that the Lord has made.
- People: Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
- Leader: God had raised Jesus Christ from the dead.
- People: God raises us to new life daily!
- ALL: LET US WORSHIP THE LIVING GOD TOGETHER.
- Hymn 470: O Day of Radiant Gladness – ES FLOG EIN KLEINS WALDVOGELEIN
- Call to Confession and Prayer (unison)
- Gracious God, Dresser of Vines, we confess that we have been more willing to consume the fruits of others than to bear fruit ourselves. We have refused to give of ourselves when the harvest is uncertain. We have not been fruitful because we have depended too much on ourselves and not enough on you. Help us, God, to be channels for your grace, branches who feed on your life-giving Spirit, bearers of your word of love and joy. In Christ’s name, hear our silent prayers of return …
- Assurance of Pardon
- Leader: God loves us and frees us from all that we do to turn away from the transformative power of belief.
- People: God hears our cries and questions, and promises to remain in covenant with us.
- Leader: In the name of the Risen One, who came, who comes, and who is to come again, the heavy weight of our doubt is lifted.
- People: We are forgiven and may begin again to love as Christ loves.
- ALL: ALLELUIA! AMEN.
- Response, Hymn 106: Alleluia, Alleluia! Give Thanks – ALLELUIA NO. 1
- Passing of the Peace
- Milestones and Celebrations
- 2019 Graduates
- Sunday School Teachers (2018-1019)
- Anthem: Sing a New Song to the Lord – Natalie Sleeth
- Scripture: Revelation 18:1-5
- Sermon: THE FALL OF BABYLON – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Download the sermon to play on your own device: 051919 SERMON jw
- Hymn 520: Here, O Our Lord, We See You Face to Face – MORECAMBE
- Affirmation of Faith – from A BRIEF STATEMENT OF FAITH
- In life and death we belong to God.
- Through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, we trust in one triune God, the Holy One of Israel, whom alone we worship and serve.
- With believers in every time and place, we rejoice that nothing in life or death can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Offertory: Here I Am, Lord – arranged by John Carter
- Doxology 592: Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- Holy God, we give you thanks and praise for light and life and love. Above all we give thanks for the presence of the living Lord among us. By your Spirit that breathes within us, strengthen our faith, use our gifts, and work in our lives to bear witness to the resurrection that is possible every day of our lives. Amen.
- Hymn 419: How Clear Is Our Vocation, Lord – REPTON
- Charge and Benediction – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: Rondel – Charles Callahan