http://thesuigenerisfoundationberkeley.org/e.com/embed/QitbFktN9P0 Second Sunday after Pentecost
how to order Pregabalin online PART 1:
- https://barrio-obrero.com/246677-dts44848-hornachos-mujeres-solteras-manos.html The Ringing of the Bell
- https://webcreativos.com.uy/206052-dts44852-baltar-conocer-gente-gratis.html Words of Welcome – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prelude: “Trumpet Voluntary” – John Stanley
- Call to Worship – Myles Scott
- Leader: We were not made for the Sabbath, but the Sabbath was made for us.
- People: We choose to gather on this day to worship, to pray, and to share our lives with one another.
- Leader: We choose compassion and justice and healing.
- People: In this Sabbath time we choose life.
- ALL: LET US WORSHIP GOD TOGETHER …
- Hymn 482: “Praise Ye the Lord, the Almighty” – LOBE DEN HERREN
- Call to Confession and Prayer (unison)
- Dear Lord, whose very name is Love, we mean to do well, but our intentions are soon discarded. We try to be faithful, but we are diverted by so many things. We do not wish to harm anyone, but, for lack of consideration, we sometimes hurt those we love the most. We sympathize with suffering more than we act to end it. We refuse to accept help because we do not admit our own needs. But Lord, “only say the word and we shall be healed.” In Christ’s name, hear our silent prayer of return …
- Assurance of Pardon
- Leader: There is no greater joy in the heart of God than the moment that a son or daughter opens to the gift of forgiveness.
- People: God’s Spirit reaches out to assure us of welcome in Christ.
- Leader: In the name of Jesus Christ we are God’s by grace, forgiven and redeemed.
- People: With great joy we are made alive. Alleluia!
- ALL: AMEN.
- Response 322: “Spirit of the Living God” – LIVING GOD
- Passing of the Peace
- Young Disciples – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Anthem: “Lord of the Mountains” – The Summer Choir – written by Stan Pethel
- Scripture: 1 Corinthians 4:1
- Sermon: SOTMOGS – Reverend Joel Weible, Pastor
- Download the sermon to play on your own audio device: 060318 SERMON jw
- Hymn 288: “I Sing the Mighty Power of God” – ELLACOMBE
- Affirmation of Faith – from THE IONA COMMUNITY
- We believe that God hopes and works for a world where all shall be included in the feast of life and that in Christ we see how costly it is to bring that world about.
- We believe that God of all the earth is at work beyond the churches as well as within them, working for justice, so that all may have a say in what happens to them.
- We long for the time when all who hunger and thirst for justice shall be satisfied and we believe that despite the persistence of evil, now is always the time when more good can be done and we can make a difference. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Call to Offering and Offering
- Offertory: “Largo” – Anton Dvorak
- Doxology 592: “Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow”
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- O God, we celebrate your Spirit so freely given and so powerfully active within our church. As that Spirit moves in our midst, may it inspire us toward generosity and fire us with energy to serve you well. Receive our humble gifts in the name of Christ, whose presence is certain when the Spirit is with us. Amen.
- Sacrament of Communion
- Communion setting #1: “Break Thou the Bread of Life” – arranged by Mark Hayes
- Communion setting #2: “There is a Fountain” – arranged by Mark Hayes
- Hymn 514: “Let Us Talents and Tongues Employ” – LINSTEAD
- Charge and Benediction
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: “Fantasie in B flat” – A.P.F. Boely