look at this website Fourth Sunday after Pentecost
buy Lyrica 150 mg PART 1
- site de rencontre sex totalement gratuit The Ringing of the Bell
- site de rencontre gabon Words of Welcome – Christiaan Faul, Director of Youth Ministries
- Prelude: “Now Thank We All Our God” – J.S. BACH
- Call to Worship – Christiaan Faul and congregation
- Leader: We have been called together to face God’s new way of living.
- People: Sometimes we’d rather remember how things used to be.
- Leader: But this is a new day. This is a day to put aside fear and to take courage.
- People: We will look to the new day ahead of us and take courage in God’s loving call.
- ALL: LET US WORSHIP GOD TOGETHER!
- Hymn 564: “O Beautiful for Spacious Skies” – MATERNA
- Call to Confession and Prayer (unison)
- Most holy and most merciful God, in your presence we must face the sinfulness of our nature and the error of our ways, intended or accidental. You alone know how often we fail by wandering from your paths, wasting our gifts, and underestimating your love. Have mercy upon us, O God, for we have broken your requirements for justice and overlooked opportunities for kindness. Humble us with your truth and raise us by your grace that we may more nearly be the people of Christ and the witnesses of your Spirit. Hear our silent prayers of return …
- Assurance of Pardon – Christiaan Faul and congregation
- Leader: There is no greater joy in the heart of God than the moment that a son or daughter opens to the gift of forgiveness.
- People: God’s Spirit reaches out to assure us of welcome in Christ.
- Leader: In the name of Jesus Christ we are God’s by grace, forgiven and redeemed.
- People: With great joy we are made alive. Alleluia!
- Response 298: “There’s a Wideness in God’s Mercy” – IN BABILONE (stanza 1 only)
- Time for Young Disciples – Christiaan Faul
- Anthem: “The Solid Rock” – The Summer Choir
- Scripture: Genesis 21:8-21
- Sermon – Reverend Dr. Elizabeth Hinson-Hasty, Guest Minister
- Download the sermon to play on your own audio device: 070217 sermon ehh
- Hymn 319: “Spirit” – SPIRIT
- Affirmation of Faith – Christiaan Faul and congregation
- We believe that God hopes and works for a world where all shall be included in the feast of life and that in Christ we see how costly it is to bring that world about.
- We believe that God of all the earth is at work beyond the churches as well as within them, working for justice, so that all may have a say in what happens to them.
- We long for the time when all who hunger and thirst for justice shall be
satisfied and we believe that despite the persistence of evil, now is always the time when more good can be done and we can make a difference. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks – Christiaan Faul
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Offertory: “God Bless America” – IRVING BERLIN
- Doxology 592: “Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow”
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- O God, we celebrate your Spirit so freely given and so powerfully active within our church. As that Spirit moves in our midst, may it inspire us toward generosity and fire us with energy to serve you well. Receive our humble gifts in the name of Christ, whose presence is certain when the Spirit is with us. Amen.
- SACRAMENT OF COMMUNION
- Communion Music:
- “Amazing Grace” – Dale Wood
- “Kum ba Yah” – Charles Callahan
- Hymn 429: “Lord, You Give the Great Commission” – ABBOT’S LEIGH (stanzas 1, 3, and 5 only)
- Charge and Benediction – Rev. Dr. Elizabeth Hinson-Hasty, Guest Minister
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: “Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah” – DOUGLAS WAGNER