http://lookielooloo.com/collections/tops?page=1 SIXTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
why not try here PART 1
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Words of Welcome – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prelude – “Come Down, O Love Divine” – Franklin D. ASHDOWN
- mariah carey nick cannon rencontre Call to Worship – John Bott
- Leader: We come to this worship lonely or empty or frightened.
- People: We come with our inadequacies to seek God’s wholeness.
- Leader: From delinquency we seek God’s forgiveness.
- People: And from our self-imposed helplessness we hope to be freed by the Gospel’s power for love and service.
- ALL: LET US WORHSIP GOD TOGETHER!
- Hymn 489 “Open Now Thy Gates of Beauty” – UNSER HERRSCHER
- Call to Confession and Prayer
- O Holy God, we come in confession for our lack of love. We have neither loved ourselves nor our neighbors. We have passed by suffering and misfortune because of fear or busyness or preoccupation. We have prejudices against people too deep to fully recognize. Heal our pains, amend our faults, and guide us in ways of compassion. Hear our silent prayers of return …
◦ (A Time of Silence for Personal Confession)
- Assurance of Pardon
- Leader: God loves us and frees us from all that we do to turn away from the transformative power of belief.
- People: God hears our cries and questions, and promises to remain in covenant with us.
- Leader: In the name of the Risen One, who came, who comes, and who is to come again, the heavy weight of our doubt is lifted.
- People: We are forgiven and may begin again to love as Christ loves.
- ALL: ALLELUIA! AMEN.
- Response, 298 “There’s a Wideness in God’s Mercy” – IN BABILONE (stanza 1 only)
- Time for Young Disciples – Lynne Anderson
A behind-the-scenes view during Baptism
- Sacrament of Baptism
- Benjamin Wade Faul – Infant son of Emma and Andre Faul, Jr.
- Hymn 498 “Child of Blessing, Child of Promise” – KINGDOM
- Download this part to play on your own audio device: 071617 service pt4
- Scripture: Genesis 4:1-9, 11-16
- Sermon – IN THE WILDERNESS: A BAPTISM – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Download the sermon to play on your own audio device: 071617 SERMON jw
- Hymn 330 – “Deep in the Shadows of the Past ” SHEPHERD’S PIPES
- Time of Giving Thanks – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prayers of the People and The Lord’s Prayer
- Call to Offering and Offering
- Offertory: “Blessed Assurance” – arranged by Dale Wood
- Doxology 592: “Praise God, From Whom All Blessings Flow”
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- One and Eternal God of time and space, we respond to you with joy as we lift up our tithes and offerings. The opportunity to share is a blessing for which we are very thankful. Your generous provision for our needs prompts us to be generous in return. Accomplish your purposes, we pray, through these gifts and in our lives. Amen.
- Hymn 285: “God, You Spin the Whirling Planets” – AUSTRIAN HYMN
- Charge and Benediction
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: “Recessional on UNSER HERRSCHER” – setting by Paul Manz