buy provigil from india SIXTH SUNDAY AFTER EPIPHANY
- http://inmobiliariasycontratas.com/262311-dts80640-santa-coloma-de-queralt-ligar-en-gratis.html The Ringing of the Bell
- http://www.carmenposadas.net/50018-dts99249-almáchar-sitio-de-citas.html Words of Welcome – Ashia Stoess, Youth Director
- Prelude: Impromptu on the Sunrise – Daniel Cook
- Call to Worship – Annie Weible
- Leader: See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples,
- People: But the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you.
- Leader: No longer will violence be heard in your land, nor ruin or destruction within your borders,
- People: But you will call your walls salvation and your gates praise.
- Leader: Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more.
- People: The Lord will be your everlasting light.
- ALL: AND YOUR DAYS OF SORROW WILL END.
- Opening Hymn: Here in This Place (Gather Us In) – GATHER US IN
- Call to Confession and Prayer – Nick Clark
- We have failed to put others needs before our own. We have chosen to prioritize our convenience over the struggles of others. We have thought that we were not significant enough to make a change in the world. Forgive us Lord, so we can go out into the world to serve those in need.
- Assurance of Pardon – from “The Heidelberg Catechism” 4.056 – Nick Clark
- Leader: Friends, “for the sake of Christ’s reconciling work, God will no more remember our sins”
- People: We acknowledge our sin and accept our forgiveness that we might move forward to do the work that we, the body of the Christ, are called to do.
- Leader: You are forgiven, I am forgiven, we are forgiven…let us live into who we are called to be together.
- ALL: THANKS BE TO GOD, HALLELUJAH, AMEN.
- Response 322: Spirit of the Living God – LIVING GOD
- Passing of the Peace
- Anthem: Draw Near – BETHEL MUSIC – Nick Metry, Guitar
- Scripture: Luke 10:35-27 – Toby Fletcher
- Sermon: ONLY LOVE – Annie Weible, Youth Elder
- Download the sermon to play on your own audio device: 021719 sermon aw
- Hymn: God of Mercy, You Have Shown Us – BEACH SPRING
- Confessional Declaration – from 223rd GA on the Role of the Church – Emma MacNiven
- As confessing Christians, we trust God, whom we know through Jesus Christ, in whose name we pray as others pray in other names.
- We are obligated to declare our concerns about the direction towards autocracy that our country is taking. We say Yes to God’s power of love and justice for the neighbor as well as the self, and we say No to demonic power that urges hate of the other, scatters blame, and creates civic discord.
- We say Yes to our imperfect democracy with one person, one vote, and No to any corruption of our elections. We say Yes to universal health care and No to care based on ability to pay. We say Yes to safe schools, houses of worship, and public gathering places; and No to civilian access to assault and/or military-style weapons.
- We say Yes to core human values and No to dividing our humanity by ideology and partisanship. We say Yes to bridges and preservation of families and No to walls. We say Yes to affirming and celebrating the full spectra of human identity and No to discrimination and bigotry.
- We say: “In life, and in death we belong to God.”
- Time of Giving Thanks: Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer – Lucas McCarson & Nico Williams
- Offertory: Open the Eyes of My Heart – arranged by Lloyd Larson
- Doxology 592: Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow
- Prayer of Dedication – Katie Clark
- Generous God, you are our portion and our cup. In you our hearts are glad, our souls rejoice, and our bodies rest. Bless and multiply our offerings this morning that they may bring the joy of your presence more deeply into the world. Amen.
- Closing Hymn: My Soul Cries Out with a Joyful Shout – STAR OF THE COUNTY DOWN
- Charge and Benediction – Gabe Weible
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: Recessional on “Hymn to Joy” – arranged by Matt Limbaugh