read more FIFTH SUNDAY AFTER EPIPHANY
can i buy generic Lyrica PART 1:
- rencontre belgique site gratuit The Ringing of the Bell
- https://www.sara-antilles-guyane.com/343-dtf25776-rencontre-gratuit-sans-payer.html Words of Welcome – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prelude: Receive Us, Lord, at Your Word (Erhalt uns, Herr, bei deinem Wort) – Johann Pachelbel
- Call to Worship – Jay Poole and congregation
- Leader: Have we not known? Have we not heard?
- People: Has it not been told to us since the beginning?
- Leader: Those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
- People: They shall mount up with wings like eagles;
- ALL: WE SHALL RUN AND NOT BE WEARY; WALK AND NOT FAINT! LET US WORSHIP TOGETHER …
- Hymn 483: Song Praise to God, Who Reigns Above – MIT FREUDEN ZART
- Call to Confession and Prayer (unison)
- God, you are everlasting and understanding beyond all measure. Hear our prayer of confession: Forgive our spiritual arrogance. Forgive our false independence. Forgive our misplaced aggression. Forgive our gluttony. Forgive our half-hearted commitment. Forgive us for waging war. Forgive us for not taking a stand. In your compassion, forgive us, for we place our hope in your steadfast love. In Christ’s name, hear our prayers …
- Assurance of Pardon – Jay Poole and congregation
- Leader: Everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds.
- People: We ask for forgiveness and we seek a new life.
- Leader: Then our sins are forgiven and our lives are made new in Christ our Lord.
- ALL: THANKS BE TO GOD. ALLELUIA! AMEN!!
- Response 322: Spirit of the Living God – LIVING GOD
- Passing of the Peace
- Time for Young Disciples – Mark Lane
- Anthem: The Word was God – Rosephaney Powell
- Scripture: Matthew 4:12-17
- Sermon: FROM THIS TIME FORWARD – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Download the sermon to play on your own device: 021019 SERMON jw
- Hymn 374 Lord, Make Us Servants of Your Peace DICKINSON COLLEGE
- Affirmation of Faith (unison) – from THE IONA COMMUNITY
- We believe that God hopes and works for a world where all shall be included in the feast of life and that in Christ we see how costly it is to bring that world about.
- We believe that God of all the earth is at work beyond the churches as well as within them, working for justice, so that all may have a say in what happens to them.
- We long for the time when all who hunger and thirst for justice shall be satisfied and we believe that despite the persistence of evil, now is always the time when more good can be done and we can make a difference. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Offertory: Adagio – (Nimrod, from Enigma Variations) – Edward Elgar
- Doxology 592: Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- Generous God, you are our portion and our cup. In you our hearts are glad, our souls rejoice, and our bodies rest. Bless and multiply our offerings this morning that they may bring the joy of your presence more deeply into the world. Amen.
- Hymn 263: Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise – ST. DENIO
- Charge and Benediction – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: Prelude in C minor – F. Mendelssohn