see here FIRST SUNDAY IN ADVENT
buy Pregabalin 300 mg uk PART 1:
- conocer mujeres separadas en arico A TIME OF SILENT REFLECTION
- http://votremaisondereve.ca/44039-dtf26720-sex-rencontre-paris.html THE RINGING OF THE BELL
- INTROIT (ALL): “The Lord is in His Holy Temple”
- LIGHTING OF THE ADVENT CANDLE: Today we begin the season of Advent by lighting the first of five candles in our Advent wreath – The Gardiner Family
- This candle we shall name the prophets’ candle. From ancient and modern prophets we hear of the coming of a Savior.
- Sometimes prophetic words are hard to hear. We are uncertain of their truth.
- We must wait and be patient. In honor of all prophets, we light this candle. Let us pray together using the prayer in our bulletin …
- Dear God of the prophets, give us this day the prophetic word of hope, that in the moments of despair we might look to you for comfort. We give you thanks for all the prophets past and present. Amen.
- OPENING HYMN NO. 9: “O Come, O Come, Emmanuel” – VENI EMMANUEL
- CALL TO CONFESSION (unison)
- Now is the time to wake from sleep.
- Salvation is near. Let us confess our sins:
- God our Maker, we confess that we are not ready to meet You. We study the trends of our times and ignore the signs of Your reign. We trust in things that pass away and forget Your eternal promise. Forgive us, God of grace. Strengthen us, by Your hand, so that we may be ready for that day when You come to reign in glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord, hear our silent prayers of return…
- ASSURANCE OF PARDON – Myles Scott and congregation
- Every valley is lifted up; every mountain, made low.
- Now the glory of the Lord is revealed, for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, we are forgiven!
- Thanks be to God.
- CONGREGATIONAL RESPONSE, HYMN #1: “Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus” – STUTTGART
- Come, thou long-expected Jesus,
- Born to set Thy people free;
- From our fears and sins release us;
- Let us find our rest in Thee.
- PASSING OF THE PEACE
- The peace of Christ be with you.
- And also with you.
- TIME WITH THE YOUNGER DISCIPLES – Christiaan Faul
- MUSICAL OFFERING – The Chancel Choir: “Every Valley” – John Ness Beck
- SCRIPTURE LESSON: Mark 13:24-27, 32-37
- The Word of the Lord.
- Thanks be to God.
- SERMON: JESUS: THE SON OF MAN – Reverend Joel Weible, Pastor
- Download the sermon to play on your own audio device: 120317 sermon jw
- PROCLAMATION HYMN #13: “Prepare the Way” – BEREDEN VAG FOR HERRAN
- AFFIRMATION OF FAITH – Myles Scott and congregation
- In a broken and fearful world, God’s Spirit gives us courage to pray without ceasing, to witness among all peoples to Christ as Lord and Savior, to unmask idolatries in church and culture, to hear the voices of peoples long silenced, and to work with others for justice, freedom and peace.
- In gratitude to God and empowered by the Spirit, we strive to serve Christ in our daily tasks and to live holy and faithful lives, even as we watch for God’s new heaven and earth, saying: “Come Lord Jesus!”
- TIME OF GIVING THANKS – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- PRAYERS OF THE PEOPLE AND THE LORD’S PRAYER
- OFFERTORY: “Savior of the Nations, Come/Carol of the Bells/O Sons & Daughters” – arranged by Rebecca Owens
- DOXOLOGY #592: “Praise God, From Whom All Blessings Flow”
- PRAYER OF DEDICATION (unison)
- We give you thanks and praise, O God, that you have built us up in faith and bound us together in love. By your grace, may all that we do show the glory of your name and serve the good of your people, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.
- THE SACRAMENT OF HOLY COMMUNION
- Communion Setting #1: “E’en So, Lord Jesus, Quickly Come” – Paul Manz
- Communion Setting #2: “Lord Jesus Christ, Be Present Now” – arranged by Donald Busarow
- CLOSING HYMN #15: “Rejoice! Rejoice, Believers” – LLANGLOFFAN
- CHARGE AND BENEDICTION – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- THE RINGING OF THE BELL
- POSTLUDE: “People, Look East” – arranged by Franklin D. Ashdown