order neurontin over the counter TWELTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
neurontin 400 mg PART 1
- https://latourellerennaise.fr/2060-dtf40783-site-de-rencontre-à-madagascar.html The Ringing of the Bell
- son explication Words of Welcome – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prelude: “A Variation on an Early American Hymn Tune, BEALOTH” – G. Martin
- Call to Worship – Christiaan Faul and congregation
Leader: The God who gives passion and purpose to our lives …
ALL: … calls us together for worship.
Leader: The God whose light shines in the darkest corners of the world …
ALL: … calls us together to be renewed and sent out.
Leader: The God who challenges us to share the good news …
ALL: … draws near to us this morning, to enliven us once more.
Leader: Come, now is the time to worship.
ALL: Let us worship God together
- Hymn 491: “Stand Up and Bless the Lord” – CARLISLE
- Call to Confession and Prayer (unison) Christiaan Faul and congregation
God of love, you know us fully. You know our every gift, and you know our every flaw. You know when we succeed, and you know when we stumble. You crafted our lives with purpose and gave each of us a voice. By your grace, you have named us and claimed us as your own. Forgive the ways that we stray from your path. We are constantly distracted by our own struggles. Focused on ourselves, we tune out your great story. Help us to mirror your love rather than our own mess. In Christ’s name, hear our prayers of return.
- Assurance of Pardon
Leader: God loves us and frees us from all that we do to turn away from the transformative power of belief.
People: God hears our cries and questions, and promises to remain in covenant with us.
Leader: In the name of the Risen One, who came, who comes, and who is to come again, the heavy weight of our doubt is lifted.
People: We are forgiven and may begin again to love as Christ loves.
ALL: ALLELUIA! AMEN.
- Response 579: “Glory Be to the Father” – GLORIA PATRI
- Time for Young Disciples – Connie Vice
- Scripture: Matthew 6:25-31a
- Sermon: WHAT’S RIGHT IN FRONT OF US – Reverend Joel Weible, Pastor
- Download the sermon to play on your own audio device: SERMON jw 082717
- Hymn 267: “All Things Bright and Beautiful” – ROYAL OAK
- Affirmation of Faith: “The Apostles’ Creed”
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth,
And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; he descended into hell; the third day he rose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Ghost; the holy catholic church; the communion of saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body; and the life everlasting. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Offertory: “Nearer My God to Thee” – Richard Elliott
- Doxology 592: “Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow”
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
One and Eternal God of time and space, we respond to you with joy as we lift up our tithes and offerings. The opportunity to share is a blessing for which we are very thankful. Your generous provision for our needs prompts us to be generous in return. Accomplish your purposes, we pray, through these gifts and in our lives. Amen.
- Hymn 536: “Lord, Make Us More Holy” – AFRICAN AMERICAN SPIRITUAL
- Charge and Benediction – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: “Psalm IX” – B. Marcello