buy gabapentin australia FIFTH SUNDAY OF EASTER
buy Lyrica online ireland PART 1:
- http://www.filarmonicaferrolana.es/23363-dts22659-chica-busca-chico-anuncios.html The Ringing of the Bell
- the original source Words of Welcome – Pastor Joel Weible
- Prelude: “I Know That My Redeemer Liveth” – G.F. Handel
- Call to Worship – Rick Fletcher and congregation
- Leader: This is the day that the Lord has made.
- People: Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
- Leader: God had raised Jesus Christ from the dead.
- People: God raises us to new life daily!
- ALL: LET US WORSHIP THE LIVING GOD TOGETHER.
- Hymn 470: “O Day of Radiant Gladness” – ES FLOG EIN KLEINS WALDVOGELEIN
- Call to Confession and Prayer (unison)
- Gracious God, Dresser of Vines, we confess that we have been more willing to consume the fruits of others than to bear fruit ourselves. We have refused to give of ourselves when the harvest is uncertain. We have not been fruitful because we have depended too much on ourselves and not enough on you. Help us, God, to be channels for your grace, branches who feed on your life-giving Spirit, bearers of your word of love and joy. In Christ’s name, hear our silent prayers of return …
- Assurance of Pardon – Rick Fletcher and congregation
- Leader: God loves us and frees us from all that we do to turn away from the transformative power of belief.
- People: God hears our cries and questions, and promises to remain in covenant with us.
- Leader: In the name of the Risen One, who came, who comes, and who is to come again, the heavy weight of our doubt is lifted.
- People: We are forgiven and may begin again to love as Christ loves.
- ALL: ALLELUIA! AMEN.
- Response, Hymn 106: “Alleluia, Alleluia! Give Thanks” – ALLELUIA NO. 1
- Passing of the Peace
- Anthem: “Holy, Holy, Holy” – The Chancel Choir – Franz Schubert
- Scripture: Acts 9:36-43
- Sermon: AN ANSWER TO PRAYER – Reverend Joel Weible, Pastor
- Download the sermon to play on your own device: 042918 SERMON jw
- Hymn 392: “Take Thou Our Minds, Dear Lord” – HALL
- Affirmation of Faith – from A BRIEF STATEMENT OF FAITH
- In life and death we belong to God. Through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, we trust in one triune God, the Holy One of Israel, whom alone we worship and serve. With believers in every time and place, we rejoice that nothing in life or death can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks – Reverend Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Offertory: “Variation on Magnificat Fugue No. 1” – Johann Pachelbel
- Doxology 592: “Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow”
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- Holy God, we give you thanks and praise for light and life and love. Above all, we give thanks for the presence of the living Lord among us. By your Spirit that breathes within us, strengthen our faith, use our gifts, and work in our lives to bear witness to the resurrection that is possible every day of our lives. Amen.
- Hymn 419: “How Clear Is Our Vocation, Lord” – REPTON
- Charge and Benediction – Reverend Joel Weible, Pastor
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: “Psalm 19” – Benedetto Marcello