buy neurontin 800mg no prescription THIRD SUNDAY OF EASTER
- visitez la page d'accueil The Ringing of the Bell
- cliquez sur ce site Words of Welcome – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- Prelude: “Variation on ‘EVANGEL'” – arranged by Marilyn Thompson
- Call to Worship – Christiaan Faul and congregation
- Leader: The bread of life opens our eyes.
- People: The word of life opens our ears.
- Leader: The risen one shows us God’s own brokenness,
- People: And by his wounds we are healed.
- ALL: LET US GIVE THANKS TO GOD TOGETHER!
- Hymn 457: “I Greet Thee, Who My Sure Redeemer Art” – TOULON
- Call to Confession and Prayer (unison)
- God, we confess that there are many hours when we are not mindful of your presence. We give up the comfort and avoid the challenge that come from your Word and your Spirit. We continue in despair and self-doubt, rather than rejoicing in knowing you love us. Afraid to die, we cannot receive new life. Forgive us and restore the joy of knowing you. May Christ be known among us in this place and into the world. Hear, now, our silent prayers of return
- Assurance of Pardon – Christiaan Faul and congregation
- Leader: God loves us and frees us from all that we do to turn away from the transformative power of belief.
- People: God hears our cries and questions, and promises to remain in covenant with us.
- Leader: In the name of the Risen One, who came, who comes, and who is to come again, the heavy weight of our doubt is lifted.
- People: We are forgiven and may begin again to love as Christ loves.
- ALL: ALLELUIA! AMEN.
- Response, Hymn 106: “Alleluia, Alleluia! Give Thanks” – ALLELUIA NO. 1
- Anthem: “You Are Mine” – arranged by Mark Hayes
- The Men’s Quartet, James Bates, Richard Ray, Matt Killion, & Bob Borders, accompanied by Shirley Hawkes
- Scripture: Acts 6:1-7
- Sermon: ORDERING DISCIPLESHIP – Reverend Joel Weible, Pastor
- Hymn 285: “God, You Spin the Whirling Planets” – AUSTRIAN HYMN
- Affirmation of Faith – from A BRIEF STATEMENT OF FAITH
- In life and death we belong to God.
- Through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, we trust in one triune God, the Holy One of Israel, whom alone we worship and serve.
- With believers in every time and place, we rejoice that nothing in life or death can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.
- Time of Giving Thanks
- Prayers of the People and the Lord’s Prayer
- Offertory: “Sonata in B-flat” – Felix Mendelssohn
- Doxology 592: “Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow”
- Prayer of Dedication (unison)
- Holy God, we give you thanks and praise for light and life and love. Above all we give thanks for the presence of the living Lord among us. By your Spirit that breathes within us, strengthen our faith, use our gifts, and work in our lives to bear witness to the resurrection that is possible every day of our lives. Amen.
- Hymn 339: “Be Thou My Vision” – SLANE
- Charge and Benediction – Rev. Joel Weible, Pastor
- The Ringing of the Bell
- Postlude: “Toccata (from Symphony No. 5)” – Charles-Marie Widor