- Why did Jesus happen when he happened?
- Why the tiny villages around the Lake?
- Why the confrontations in Jerusalem?
- Why then?
- Why there?
Join us and pre-eminent New Testament scholars Marcus Borg and John Dominic Crossan on location throughout the Galilee and Jerusalem in this 10-session DVD and web-based study of the historical Jesus and the Kingdom of God.
- The Advent of the Messiah
- Collaborative Eschaton
- The Lake as the World
- Parables as Lures
- Jesus as Lord
- Substitutionary Atonement?
- Resurrection as Resistance
When: Sunday Mornings from 9:15 – 10:15 a.m. (through Easter Sunday!)
Where: Family Life Center Library (2nd Floor)
Led by: Reverend Weible, Pastor