The Congregational Care and Nurture Committee engages in activities and services for the welfare of the members of the congregation.
- Provides Wednesday Night Dinners for 80 to 140 people served
- Staffing for the Church Nursery for Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings
- Prepares and oversees the preparation and distribution of the church newsletter
- Plans and implements recreation activities: Annual Church picnic, Easter egg hunt and a variety of sports
- Maintains a group for senior adults, Sages 60 and over Special remembrances to members as needed: greeting cards, rosebuds for newborns and flowers or donations when there is death
- Prepares meals for families/persons in crisis in cooperation with Presbyterian Women and provides Sunday gathering room refresments.